ZXDS is an emulator of Sinclair ZX Spectrum for Nintendo DS, written by Patrik Rak. It accurately emulates Spectrum 48k, 128k, +2/+2A/+3, and Pentagon, and supports SNA/Z80/SZX snapshots, TAP/TZX/PZX tape files, TRD/SCL/DSK disk files and RZX replay files. It has some other noteworthy features, like the ability to download all these files online over WiFi, peer-to-peer WiFi multiplayer, or Kempston mouse emulation.
Change log (1.3.3):
ZXDS 1.3.3 (24.12.2014)
* Upon startup, let Start show the most recent files only if there are any.
* Properly handle save slot medium if all ten medium slots are still being used.
* When statistics become full, don't discard entries which might still be part of the recent list.
* When global statistics are loaded, pick the latest version under all circumstances.
ZXDS 1.3.2 (22.11.2014)
* Fixed libfat bug which could make corrupt directory entry after the last entry was deleted.
You might have experienced this mostly when renaming files or moving them around.
* Fixed couple more libfat bugs (really long names, alias creation, whitespace trimming).
* Added caseinfo extension to libfat so letter case of 8.3 names is now read properly.
* Medium associated with persistent copy of save slot 0 is never deleted prematurely anymore.
* Save slot medium removal is now postponed to further improve chance of media reuse.
* Few other subtle changes (cache filenames, file name trimming, minor help tweaks).