GameYob is an open-source gameboy emulator for the DS. It has excellent compatibility and speed, and runs many games flawlessly. Notably, it can use the Gameboy Color bios to colorize pre-color games, just like on a real gameboy.
Change log (0.5.2):
- Updated to DevkitARM r46 for better DSi support.
- Added an installable CIA file to run as DSiWare.
- Certain 3DS-side launchers such as TWLoader now work again.
- Added "touch" as a configurable button.
- When running as a CIA on the New 3DS, the "touch" input gets spammed for no reason.
It can now be disabled as a workaround.