WAD Manager is an application that allows you to (un)install WAD packages. It lists all the available WAD packages in a storage device so you can select which one to (un)install.
Source is available at: http://github.com/waninkoko/wad-manager
Change log (1.7):
- Directory browsing support added.
- USB 2.0 Mass Storage Device support fixed.
- Autofix bad common key (with fakesigning).
- GUI modified (bigger console and new background).
- Background music added (OGG player).
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.