MAME emulator for the PSP
tested on PSP 1000 and 2000 running Custom firmware
Change log (4.7r3):
MAME GP2X 4.7 (August 15, 2007)
- Improved again the System 16 driver (MAME 0.36b4):
Several new games are playable (Out Run, Space Harrier, Super Hang-On, Bay Route, etc).
All games have now full sound (Moon Walker, Shadow Dancer, E-Swat, etc).
Several fixes in some games (e.g. Hang-On has no graphic errors now).
- The SEGAPCM, RF5C68 and YM2612 sound cores have been added (required by several System 16 games).
- Modified romsets: MAME 0.36b4: alexkidd, aliensyn, altbeas2, altbeast, astormbl, atomicp, aurail, bodyslam,
dduxbl, eswatbl, fantzone, fpointbl, goldnaxa, goldnaxe, hangon, hwchamp, mjleague, moonwlkb, passshtb,
quartet, quartet2, riotcity, sdi, shdancer, shdancrj, shinobi, shinobl, tetrisbl, timscanr, tturf, tturfbl,
wb3, wb3bl, wrestwar.
- New romsets: MAME 0.36b4: alexkida, aliensya, aliensyb, astorm, auraila, bayrouta, bayroute, bayrtbl1,
bayrtbl2, endurob2, endurobl, enduror, eswat, fpoint, goldnabl, goldnaxb, goldnaxc, moonwalk, outrun,
outruna, outrunb, passsht, shangon, shangonb, sharrier, shdancbl, shinobia, tetris, wb3a.
- Updated Cyclone M68k core by Notaz. The trace mode and the address error emulation have been added.
- 1202 romsets are now supported!. The ClrMAME DAT has been also updated with the latest romsets.