Our download center contains a more recent version of the file you're trying to download:
Super Nintendo emulator for the Supercard DSTWO, based on Snes9x 1.43, originally NDSSFC and improved by BAGSFC.
Third-party contribution to the project is accepted and welcome; interested parties should visit the github page at https://github.com/ShadauxCat/CATSFC
Change log (1.11):
* Make it faster where it counts: rendering sprites and backgrounds.
* Keep the Audio Processing Unit (APU) emulation running when you mute the sound via the interface. This allows you to load a saved state made with the sound off, and then enable the sound without the emulation freezing. (Older saved states will still freeze! Only new ones will work correctly in the face of disabled sound.)
* The plugin now has a much more beautiful SNES controller without the CAT as its icon.
* The loading screen's Engrish ("Enjoy yourself! All pleasure in it"), while it was funny, is now gone and replaced with a SNES controller and the word "Loading...". Update at least CATSFC/system/gui/boot.bmp on your card to get this one.
* Less access to memory in inner loops.
* Significantly less time to set up sprites for an image.
* Significantly less time for drawing regular 8x8 tiles all over the screen. Instead of 14336 function calls per layer, each drawing 4 pixels, it's now 896 calls per layer to a small nested loop that draws the entire tile.